合鍵・キーマシンとダイヤル錠の株式会社クローバー
株式会社クローバー 企業ロゴ 採用情報サイトマップリンクENGLISH
株式会社クローバー HOME 株式会社クローバー 最新情報 株式会社クローバー製品情報 株式会社クローバー 企業情報 株式会社クローバー お問い合わせ・サポート

 Home
 ・Message
 ・Outline
 ・Business
 ・History
Home > History

 HISTORY

     
April 1959 An auto parts shop, 'Kaga Parts' was founded in Fukushima-ku, Osaka City.
September 1962 Kaga Parts was reorganized. An auto supplies wholesaler and also a manufacturer and distributor of spare keys materials, 'Kaga Shokai Ltd.'was established in Kushin-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka City. (Capital: 3 million 5 hundred thousand yen)
April 1963 A new building of the company was built in Genpachi-bashi, Kita-ku, Osaka City and a store specializing in production and sale of spare keys materials opened.
January 1969 Fukuoka branch office was set up in Hie, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City.
December 1971 Kaga Shokai Ltd. was divided, and Kaga Co., Ltd. was established as a different company with capital of 5 million yen.
November 1975 Capital of Kaga Co., Ltd. increased to 15 million yen.
March 1977 Kaga Co., Ltd. was renamed Clover Co., Ltd. just like the brand name. At the same time, the head office moved to Minami-morimachi, Kita-ku.
December 1977 Toyonaka Factory was set up in Toyonaka City, Osaka.
May 1978 Clover's new head office building was completed in Higashi-mikuni, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka City, and moved there.
January 1981 Tokyo Branch Office was set up in Toshima-ku, Tokyo.
October 1986 Capital of Clover Co., Ltd. increased to 20 million yen.
September 1992 Clover's head office moved into the factory in Toyonaka.
April 1996 Import & sale started as a distributor of Silca S.p.A., Italy.
May 1997 Clover Co., Ltd. joined the Japan Chapter of the Associated Locksmiths of America, Inc. (ALOA).
October 1997 Clover Co., Ltd. joined the Japan Lock Manufacturer's Association.

 

ページトップヘ

区切り線

Copyright © CLOVER CO.,LTD. All rights reserved.